• Supporting your child over the transition to high school: practical strategies and ideas for preparing your child for change.
• Typical development and challenges of this developmental period
• Strategies for supporting your child with emotional regulation, social skills, growing independence and problem solving.
• Promoting self-esteem and resilience
• The role of psychologists in supporting adolescents.
• Overview of upcoming “transition to high school” group & other groups & service
On Wednesday 21 August 2019 at 7:00pm